Do you want to get a spa-like treatment in your bathroom? Go with an infrared bathroom heater. Today in this blog, we will discuss everything about bathroom heaters, from their dimension to their advantages. Read the entire content to know whether you need bathroom heaters as supplementary or for central heating. Infrared heaters can give you the perfect warmth you need to feel cosy in your home or bathroom.
Why Infrared Bathroom Heater ?
An infrared bathroom heater works really well when it comes to heating the bathroom space. It has several advantages that tell you why you should install this type of heater in your bathroom.
- Space Saving: Infrared heaters are available in various mounting options and can be easily integrated into your bathroom. Mirror and glass heaters can give an elegant look to your bathroom with desired warmth. Infrared ceiling heaters are almost invisible in the bathroom and are suitable for small-size bathrooms with no wall space.
- Mould Prevention: Wall moulds are much more common in rooms which always remain wet, like your bathroom. Infrared Heaters works well against mold. so it really helps to prevention from mold. This heater warm the wall instead of air, making it perfect for bathrooms.
- Easy Installation: Infrared heaters are easy to install and can be shifted to another place if you change your home. Because of the plug-and-play system, infrared heaters can be mounted in 15 min in your bathroom. Its installation doesn’t require any complicated tools or any specialist.
- Wellness Feeling: These infrared radiations heat our body directly without heating the air first. Skin absorption in the body gives you the same warmth you get while standing in direct sunlight. Particularly when you take sunbathe on a beach.
- Energy-saving: As compared to energy heaters, infrared consumes less power. Also, because of its automatic sensation of heat, it controls the temperature, thus saving more energy. Also, its principle of heating objects results in minimum heat loss.
- No Maintenance: No cost is required to maintain this device, and hence this saves your additional cost.
Alternative for Wifi Controllable Infrared Bathroom Heater :
- Infrared Mirror Heater (with Light)
- Infrared Towel Warmer
- Infrared Ceiling Heaters or Wall Mounted
Which type of heater will be suitable for your bathroom?
Besides providing a suitable heating sensation, infrared mirror heaters can add elegance to your bathroom. It is impossible to recognize these infrared mirror heaters if installed in the bathroom and thus they are aptly suitable for small bathrooms. They can also be equipped with towel rails. Also, these heaters never steam up, so you can always enjoy a clear view while switching on the heater.
The second option is the infrared towel heater. It also combines elegance with functionality. These heaters are available in various colors, usually white and black, and like mirror heaters, these can also be equipped with towel rails. Installing towel rails will give you warm towels and socks in winter. You will surely love such cosiness.
If your bathroom is very small and can’t accommodate heaters, it’s better to use infrared ceiling heaters. These heaters can be easily installed on the bathroom ceiling, ensuring a uniform heat through them when switched ‘ON’.
Infrared Bathroom Heater – Best Heating Solution to Warm up the Small Space.
If you want a cost-effective heater in your bathroom to get extra cosiness, then go with infrared bathroom heaters. You can use such heaters for a short interval instead of keeping them ‘ON’ for hours to heat the entire house. Infrared mirrors and towel heaters can perfectly match your bathroom design.
How I can Install ?
It is pretty simple to install infrared bathroom heaters. It would help if you use a thermostat to maximize power. You can easily install the heater through a plug-in thermostat without calling any electrician. If you want to hide wires, you can choose a thermostat which connects to your wiring and conceals all the cables in the wall.
Power and Cost for Infrared Bathroom Heater –
About 4 degrees above the outside temperature is considered pleasant. As per the dimension of your bathroom, you can choose the bathroom heater.
It is preferable to use infrared heaters in your bathroom and other areas. For a bathroom area of 7sqm, ideally, you should purchase a 500W heater. If your electricity price is 0.25€/kWh, then your average cost per hour of heater will be 12.5cents.
It implies that if you run the heater for 4h in a day, your average cost will be 0.5€ per day.
Infrared heaters are becoming popular in the current era because of their energy-saving properties and the comfort and warmth it gives in the bathroom and other rooms of your home. Conventional heaters only heat air, and the hot air lifts up in the room towards the ceiling, whereas infrared heating panels heat objects.
So, don’t wait; this winter, install an infrared bathroom heater to get a cosy and comfortable bathing feeling. These infrared indoor heaters are energy-efficient, cost-effective and are easy to install at any place.