5 Advantages of infrared heating in new buildings
1. Easy and fast installation: Infrared heater can be mounted within 15 minutes. There are different options avaliable for choosing infrared heaters. Some are infrared mirror heater , picture panel , blackboard heater and so on. All you need is an electrician possibly for electrical connections if you hardwire the heater – work that can be completed within a few hours for the entire house.
2. More Space: Infrared heaters are narrow heaters that can be installed on walls or ceilings and become almost invisible without taking away valuable space in your living spaces. But more importantly, you do not need to plan in extra room for any boiler or storage of fuel or wood. You can use your space in a more meaningful way to you e.g. as a hobby room.
3. Pleasant heat: Infrared heaters do not heat the air but objects. This radiant heat is perceived by humans and animals as more pleasant than convection heat and has positive effects on our health.
4. Low Cost: Infrared heaters have a particularly low purchasing cost and absolutely no operating costs, i.e. no costs for maintenance, etc. The consumption costs of an infrared heater in new buildings are particularly low.
5. Environmentally friendly: Infrared heaters emit no CO2 and together with electricity from renewable energies are an environmentally friendly alternative. A purely self-sufficient electrical solution (photovoltaic, infrared heating and storage system) is in the vast majority of cases, even more, cost-effective than a heating solution of conventional type.
Consult with a Sundirect dealer close to you and optimize your well-being and make your own personal contribution to reducing global warming and CO2 emissions. Enjoy modern, comfortable and environmentally friendly heating with Sundirect’s infrared heaters in your new home!