Infrared bathroom heaters provide a spa-like climate and are space- and energy-saving. But which infrared heaters are suitable for your bathroom? What are their advantages and how do you actually dimension infrared bathroom heaters? Read here everything you need to know about how to correctly use infrared bathroom heaters. Whether as supplementary or main heating, infrared bathroom heaters create the perfect wellness oasis in your home!
6 reasons why you should use infrared bathroom heaters
1. Space saving: With various design and mounting options of infrared panel heaters they discreetly integrate into every bathroom. Mirror and glass heaters with towel rails fulfill dual functions and look elegant in every bathroom. Infrared ceiling heaters with their white design are almost invisible and perfect for small bathrooms with no wall space.
2. Mold prevention: Particularly in wet rooms such as bathrooms mold on the walls is pretty common. Connection heaters warm up the air and leave the walls cold making them useless for mold prevention. Infrared panel heaters heat up and dry the walls instead of the air making them the perfect tool for mold prevention.
3. Easy installation: Infrared heaters are very easy to install and since installation is not permanent can easily be packed up and taken with you when moving. Thanks to the plug & play principle and infrared heater can be mounted within 15min without complicated tools or the help of a specialist.
4. Wellness feeling: Infrared C radiation heats objects and bodies in a room directly without heating up and drying out the air. Absorbing the heat into the skin, which feels like warm sun rays on a spring day is particularly relaxing incredibly comforting.
5. Energy-saving: Infrared radiators consume little power compared to other electric heaters and can through its ability to exactly control the temperature with advanced thermostats it even uses less energy than many other heating systems. By heating up objects in a room instead of the air there is only a minimal heat loss when you air the room.
6. No maintenance: An infrared heater requires no maintenance and thus no additional annual costs for a heating plumber.
Infrared Mirror heater, infrared towel heater or infrared ceiling heater?
Sundirect offers three different variants of infrared bathroom heaters. Infrared mirror heaters are particularly practical combining design with functionality. Since infrared mirror heaters are virtually impossible to recognize as heaters they are the perfect solution for small bathrooms. They can be optionally equipped with towel rails. Another advantage: Mirror heaters don’t steam up and you’ll always have a clear view when the heater is switched on.
Our glass infrared towel heater is the second variant also combining design and functionality. Sundirect’s infrared glass heater is available in white and black and can be optionally equipped with one or two towel rails. Who doesn’t love preheated towels or cosy warm socks on a cold winter day?
For very small bathrooms with no available space on walls, we recommend opting for infrared ceiling heaters. Especially our white PE-Plus and IC-Plus series are suitable for ceiling installation. Both series can be installed discreetly on the ceiling ensuring an even radiant heat throughout the room.